Spring roll wrapper machine could produce lumpia wrapper, injera cake, crepe cake, spring roll wrapper, and other pastry food. The pastry food processed by this machine is edible and tasty. This machine has multiple heating methods and a large capacity, while the size and production speed of the spring roll can adjust through a control panel. This machine could also match with other machines to be a large spring roll processing plant, and customers could also customize a lumpia wrapper machine or production line.
What is spring roll wrapper making machine?
The lumpia wrapper machine uses water and flour to make lumpia wrappers and other pastry food. It consists of a rack, pneumatic components, electrical components, heating elements, and forming parts. The spring roll machine can produce lumpia wrappers with a thickness of 0.3-1.2mm. The heating method includes electromagnetic heating, electric heating, gas heating. The shape, size of the spring roll wrapper could be customized.
- Put the prepared flour paste into the equipment material box.
- When the oven mold is heated to 90 degrees, start the slurry pump to send the slurry to the nozzle.
- Operate the clutch lever to make the slurry adhere to the arc surface of the baking wheel.
- Rotating along with the roasting wheel, the raw material slurry is matured and automatically separated from the roasting wheel to form a skin-like food with a fixed thickness.
Automatic lumpia wrapper machine structure
This injera making machine includes a mixing system, paste feeding system, main frame, heating, conveying belt, and cooling system.
This lumpia wrapper machine could make injera, pancake, egg cakes, Pecking Duck pancake, corn tortilla, melaleuca cake, spring roll wrapper, and other food.
Technical Parameter of spring lumpia roll wrapper machine
|Shape||Only round||Square, Round||Square, Round||Square, Round|
|Diameter of a heat roller||400*280mm||500*330mm||800*600mm||1200*600mm|
|Diameter of spring roll||10-25cm||Max 35cm||Max 45cm||Max 60cm|
|Sheet max size(mm)||Only roll:250||Roll:350 square:300||Roll:430 square:450||600|
Advantages of injera making machine
- Stainless steel material
Most parts of this machine are made of 304 stainless steel. The heat roller is alloy.
- Highly automation
This machine can work automatically and it is easy to operate.
- Various heating methods
This spring roll wrapper machine could heat through gas, electricity, electromagnetic.
- Multiple shapes
This machine could make square, rectangular, round shape lumpia roll wrappers.
- Tailor-made service
The round spring roll wrapper machine and square lumpia wrapper machine both need to be customized.
- Wide applications
This injera making machine could produce many types of pastry food, like spring roll wrappers, egg pancakes, tortillas, and others.
- Large capacity
The machine could process 800-6000 pieces of rolls per hour.
- Less noise and no need to maintain
The equipment only needs to fill the lubricating grease once a year.
How to install and use lumpia wrapper machine
The machine should be placed on level ground.
During installation, the heating cylinder must be parallel to the axis line to keep the spring roll sheet machine stable.
Add an appropriate amount of cooking oil to the surface of the heating cylinder before using the machine.
- Firstly, add water to the beater (water temperature is about 30 ℃), then add cooking oil, and in the end, add the flour.
- Proportion: 50kg of flour plus 67.5-77.5kg of water, 6-8liang of edible oil, and 5-8liang of the edible salt.
- The available raw materials are spring roll flour, pastry flour (low gluten), and common flour (high gluten).
- When beating, 10% corn starch can be added to make the skin shiny. At the beginning of beating, start stirring for 5 minutes, stop for 10 minutes, then beat for 5 minutes, stop for 10 minutes, repeat 3 times before use.
To make a crust and cake
- Electric heating type of crust and cake making machine. Firstly, preheat the heating cylinder to about 70-80 ℃, apply a small amount of edible oil on the surface of the heating cylinder.
- And then add the filtered slurry into the slurry hopper or slurry cylinder to prepare for production, while adjusting the eccentric regulator with knobs on both sides of the nozzle, the device is adjusted so that the noodles are parallel to the heater, then you can start the production.
- During the initial production, reduce the machine speed and temperature, then gradually increase the machine speed and temperature when the production is running normally.
- The produced spring rolls or cakes are stacked in a thickness of 10 cm, with a wet towel-covered and are placed on a table or flat board, it can be used after 6-10 hours.
Precautions about spring roll pastry sheet making machine
The machine should be installed on a firm and stable floor.
The heating tube must be parallel to the axis line during installation, and the feet must be firmly fixed.
Plugin the power to make all parts of the appliance work normally.
After the production is over, the pulp hopper, pulp pump, and noodles must be cleaned with water.
The user of this injera making machine must connect the ground, by using the 2.5m long galvanized iron pin welding screw to connect with the 6 square meter copper wire, then connect the copper wire to the machine casing, and insert the iron pin into the ground.
The master switch must be turned off for maintenance.
Operation Video of Spring Roll Wrapper Machine
FAQ of continuous spring roll wrapper machine
Can the temperature be adjusted？Yes. Workers could set the temperature through a PLC control panel.
Why is the price of the machine with folding and counting function higher?There are 2 motors in the folding part, and there is PLC programming inside, and the count can be displayed.
What is the adjustment range of the thickness of the spring roll wrapper?0.3-1.2mm.
What is the ratio of the dough to the water?1 kg flour corresponding to 1.2 kg of water. Less water produces thick lumpia, and more water produces thinner lumpia. Customers can adjust the proportion of flour and water according to their needs.