An electric dough maker is a piece of equipment used to make dough. Different brands and models will have different usage methods.
But most commercial dough makers work in much the same way. Next, we will introduce in detail the correct operation method of the commercial dough machine.
How to use an electric dough maker?
- Put the flour, yeast, and water into the mixing bowl in proportion.
- Put the mixing bowl into the commercial dough maker.
- Turn on the dough mixer and select the appropriate dough mixing speed,
- Then the machine starts to work, and the kneading hook inside the machine will drive the flour to rotate back and forth.
- In about 5 minutes or so, the dough will become smooth and elastic
- Finally, turn off the switch of the commercial dough maker and take out the dough.
It should be noted that different brands and models of dough kneading machine may operate differently. Therefore, it is recommended that you check the instruction manual of the electric dough maker you purchased, and learn more detailed information from the official website of the brand.