Spring rolls are a popular traditional snack in China. They are fried foods with thin dough and fillings. The fillings and sizes vary from place to place, but they are basically flat cylinders. In China, for example, most people use vegetables and meat as fillings, while in some areas in the north, they use red bean paste instead. Spring rolls are also a dish in the second table of the Manchu and Han banquets.
On the day of Lichun, people wrapped the lettuce with a cake wrapper to make spring cakes or spring rolls. Everyone divided the food and prayed for good health. They called it “bite spring”, which gradually became a daily food. Spring rolls are made of dried noodles wrapped in fillings, fried and deep-fried. It evolved from the custom of eating spring dishes on the day of the beginning of spring.
How do we cook spring rolls?
- Spring roll wrappers
- 20 g of fungus
- 100 g of lean pork
- 3 slices of ginger
- Soak the mushrooms and fungus with water in advance.
- Peel the carrots and shred them, shred the mushrooms and fungus separately, cut the lean meat into shreds, and mince the ginger.
- Add salt, soy sauce, sugar, starch, and cooking oil to the shredded pork, stir well and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat cooking oil in a pot, sauté the minced ginger and add the marinated pork.
- Stir-fry the shredded pork for a while, add shredded mushrooms and shredded wood ears, and stir fry together.
- Add the carrot shreds, stir-fry, and add some salt, sugar, soy sauce, and pepper.
- After stirring evenly, serve and let cool.
- Take a piece of spring roll wrapper and put it on the cool stuffing.
- After rolling up, put flour on the seal and wrap it up, and then make all the spring rolls.
- Pour oil into the pot, heat it to 70% hot, add the spring rolls, and deep fry.
- Deep-fry the spring rolls until golden, pick up and drain the oil and serve.
Spring roll production line process
Put the prepared flour paste into the pulp bucket, when the baking wheel is heated to 120°C. Turn on the battery pump to send the batter to the leather mold (the shape can be customized according to customer requirements). Then through the leather-making mold, the battery adheres to the arc surface of the baking wheel. When the baking wheel rotates through an angle of 270-300 degrees, the batter is matured. Separate the spring roll wrappers onto the wrapping conveyor belt with a shoveling knife.
When the spring roll wrappers pass the exit of the filling machine, the stuffing machine will distribute the fillings evenly (the number of filling grams can be adjusted) on each spring roll wrapper. After the combined part, wrap the filling with the spring roll wrapper. Finally, the spring rolls are formed by the round package part. The final spring rolls fall directly onto the cooling conveyor belt. At this time, the spring rolls can be manually sorted into the packaging box and put into the cold storage, or they can be directly fried in the fryer.
Application of lumpia
Shredded pork with cabbage, milk-flavored crab sticks, peanuts, mustard greens, tofu skin, red bean paste, duck.